The Week of the Russian Light and Textile Industry begins tomorrow
Business events begin tomorrow «Russian Week of Light Industry – 2019» and exhibitions «INTERTKAN-2109.Spring», which will be held from March 19 to 22 at the exhibition complex «Expocentre» on Krasnaya Presnya.
This year, 7 conference venues will be used for participants and visitors of industry exhibitions and forums at the Moscow Expocentre on Krasnaya Presnya, where more than 150 speakers, market professionals, government representatives, experts and the media will speak.In total, more than 2,000 forum participants from 15 countries announced their participation in the forum.
The opening of the "Week" will take place at 12:00, in the "Blue Hall" (Pavilion No. 2, Expocentre Fairgrounds) and will be held in a solemn atmosphere in the presence of honored guests and representatives of leading domestic and foreign textile and light industry companies, experts, analysts, media.
They confirmed their participation in the event and the plenary session:
- Dmitry KOZAK, Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation
- Viktor YEVTUKHOV, State Secretary, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Tatiana GOLENDEEVA, Deputy Head of the Federal Customs Service
- Andrey SLEPNEV, Head of the Russian Export Center
- Elena DYBOVA, Vice President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation
- Viktor CHEREPOV, Executive Vice President of the RSPP
- Maxim PROTASOV, Head of Roskachestvo
- Evgeny RYZHOV, Director of the Department of Light Industry and Timber Industry of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Kirill ILYICHEV, Head of the Moscow Export Center
- Andrey RAZBRODIN, President of SOYUZLEGPROm, member of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation
- Elena PANINA, Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation
- Rimma GALUSHINA, member of the Federation Council of the Russian Federation
- Sergey VOLOGDA, Deputy Director of the Industrial Development Fund
- Evgeny PODSHIVALOV, Deputy General Director of the Single-Industry Towns Development Fund
- Anna LEBSAK-KLEIMANS, CEO of Fashion Consulting Group
- Vadim RADAEV, First Vice-Rector of the Higher School of Economics
During the opening ceremony, the winners of the Textile Design Talents international professional textile competition will be awarded, organized on the initiative of Solstudio Textile Group and the Russian Union of Textile and Light Industry Entrepreneurs, with the support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia.
The first business event of the week will be the plenary session "DOMESTIC LIGHT INDUSTRY IN MODERN ECONOMIC CONDITIONS: CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS". It will consist of two parts.
The agenda of the first part of the Forum meeting (12:00-14:00) includes the following issues:
- The state of the industry: state approach, development prospects;
- Measures to support the industry from the state;
- Promising industry projects;
- Factors affecting the competitiveness of the industry;
- Interstate cooperation in modern economic conditions;
- International experience of cooperation and work in the domestic and foreign markets;
- Factors of industry competitiveness and promising technologies;
- Key trends of the consumer market of light industry and fashion industry in 2019.
The agenda of the second part of the Forum meeting (15:00-17:00)- The thematic conference "RAW MATERIALS ISSUE IN THE DOMESTIC TEXTILE AND LIGHT INDUSTRY" includes the following questions:
- Raw materials for domestic light industry: analysis of the current situation, development and prospects;
- Raw materials for light industry (cotton, flax, hemp, polyester, cellulose, leather, wool). Real opportunities and market needs;
- Imported VS local raw materials. The possibilities of the agro-industrial complex in providing light industry enterprises with raw materials;
- Russian natural raw materials: from sowing to supplies. Traditional and non-traditional cultures;
- Federal and regional programs to support producers of raw materials for the textile and light industry;
- Production of raw materials in the EAEU: international and intersectoral cooperation;
- Successful investment experience in the creation of raw materials production;
- Problems of interdepartmental and intersectoral interaction.
The discussion of the stated issues will be attended by: Dzhambulat KHATUOV, First Deputy Minister of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, Roman NEKRASOV, Director of the Department of Crop Production, Mechanization, Chemicalization and Plant Protection of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, Irina IVANOVA, Deputy Director of the Department of Light Industry and Timber Industry of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, Tigran HARUTYUNYAN, Deputy Director of the Department of Industrial Policy of the EEC, Alexandra ANDRUNAKIEVICH, Director of the Russian Union of Tanners and Shoemakers, Mikhail SUTYAGINSKY, Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC "Titan Group of Companies", Sergey KOSOGOR, Director of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "Analytical Center of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia", Vladimir KONOVALOV, Head of the Federal State Budgetary Institution "Agency"Flax", Sergey BELOPUKHOV, Professor of the Department of Chemistry of the Russian K.A. Timiryazev State Agrarian University of the Ministry of Agriculture, Marina DMITRIEVA, GC "Europe", representatives of industry companies of the EAEU countries.
Before the start of the plenary session, at 11:30, a press approach for media representatives will be held in the lobby of the "Blue Hall" of the Expocentre.
The event is held with the official support of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs and the Eurasian Economic Commission
In order to take part in the plenary session and the events of the rich Business Program of the "Russian Textile and Light Industry Week", it is necessary to pass electronic registration.