Prospects of digitalization in the light industry
On March 20 at the Expocentre within the framework of the exhibition Intertkan-2019. Spring round table will be held «Digitalization of light industry: new drivers of development». The event was organized by: Engineering Center of Ivanovo Polytechnic University, Innovation and Production Center of Textile and Light Industry, Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies and Soyuzlegprom.
The event will be attended by: Nadezhda Kornilova – Head of IC TLP IVSPU; Sergey Salkutsan – Director of the Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies S-PGPU. Peter the Great; Elena Rukhlova – Development Director, Innovation and Production Center of Textile and Light Industry, Moscow; Olga Nepakhareva – Representative of IMA in Russia; Irina Petrosova– Kosygin Russian State University; Anton Alfer –&Chairman of the Committee on Digitalization of Soyuzlegprom; Andrey Churaev – CEO of the Bosco Manufactory»Elena Kostenko – A-MARKET Group of companies » Vladislav Ivanov– Moscow nonwovens factory «Thermopol»; Sergey Keorolev – group of companies «Special Textiles» Natalia Anikeeva – 1C franchisee company; Sergey Molyavko ShareCloth company.
The main issues of the round table:
- Global trends in the textile and light industry .
- How digital technologies are changing the paradigm of product design and production management.
- Big data and artificial intelligence to identify and account for consumer preferences.
- Platform solutions for combining manufacturers.
- Training of personnel ready to work in the conditions of digitalization.
Time: March 20, beginning at 15:00.
Venue:Press Room (Congress Center, 2nd floor).
Participation in the event is free of charge, subject to mandatory electronic registration.