SS 20 Interior trends
March 21 in the framework of Trend-Forum «Week of Light Industry – 2019» and exhibition «Intertkan-2019.Spring» famous designer Anna Pronskaya will hold a master class on the interior trends of the season spring-summer 2020.
Within the framework of the master class, the following issues will be discussed with the participants:
- Textile interior design in trends on SS2020.
- Features and three main themes in textile interior design.
- The manifestation of the main trends in the collections of fabrics for the interior and in the works of the world's leading decorators.
- Trends for 2020: palettes, textures, combinations of drawings.
- Recipes of actual textile design today with a view to the future.
The presenter is Anna Pronskaya, an artist-designer, a member of the Association of Subject Design Specialists, a member of the Creative Union of Artists of Russia and the International Federation of Artists, a teacher at the British Higher School of Design and the School of Design DETAILS, author and presenter of the program Creative Workshop at TextileTV
Time: March 21, 2019, 11:00 – 12:00.
Venue: The trend area of the exhibition is "Intertank" (Pavilion No. 3, "Gallery", Central Exhibition Center "Expocentre").
Participation in the master class for visitors of the exhibition is free of charge, providedpre-registration and receipt of an electronic ticket.
Photos provided by the organizers, pixabay