The Russian Army – Lifestyle Competition
The final took place in MoscowThe first All-Russian Fashion Competition "Army of Russia" Lifestyle", which was held to support Russian fashion designers and select promising collections for their further production.
Young designers from all over the country took part in the competition, which made it truly All-Russian. Throughout the year, dozens of designers took part in several of its stages, presenting their work.Regular meetings and consultations were held with them. 18 designers, whose capsule collections were strictly selected by the jury, reached the final, but only three lucky ones became winners, receiving valuable prizes. The jury evaluated the collection of each of the 18 finalists according to three criteria: quality of performance, brand compliance and idea. A maximum of 10 points were assigned for each criterion.
At the final fashion show, their works were presented by: Elizaveta Laletina, Ekaterina Naimushina and Kristina Yakimova, Svetlana Tsareva, Anastasia Kaurova, Feodora Moscow, Suzanna Smetanina, Victoria Filatova, Nikolai Legend, Mikhail Manakov, Kristina Kolp., Anastasia Filippova, Ariana Mohammadi, Margarita Kokovina, Svetlana Pavlikova, Yulia Morozova, Natalia Pletyukhina, Dmitry Selyavin and Daria Novikova, Alina Yafarova.
The prize fund included several nominations.
1. Cash grants for finalists in the amount of:
- 350,000 rubles for the winner of the contest;
- 100 000 rubles – for the winner of the second place;
- 50 000 rubles – for the third.
2. Release and sale of the author's collection in stores "Russian Army" in Moscow, including through the official online store.
3. Contract for work in the structure of "Military Trade".
4. Placement of the competition work (project) on the websites of the organizers of the competition and the Internet portals of information partners.
5. Educational grant to Kosygin Russian State University.
The jury of the competition included:
- Andrey Valerievich Kartapolov, Deputy Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation, Colonel-General, Chairman of the jury;
- Vladimir Vladimirovich Pavlov, General Director of JSC "Voentorg"
- Valery Savelyevich Belgorodsky, Rector of Kosygin Russian State University;
- Igor Mikhailovich Butman, Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC Voentorg, Soviet and Russian saxophonist, People's Artist of Russia.
- Oksana Gennadyevna Fedorova, Russian TV presenter, winner of the contests "Miss St. Petersburg", "Miss Russia" and "Miss Universe". Philanthropist, fashion model, actress and singer;
- Evgeny Vladimirovich Ryzhov, Director of the Department of Light Industry and Timber Industry of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
After lengthy arguments and discussions (since all the competitive collections were very strong), the jury announced the winners, they were the following designers.
1st place – Ariana Mohammadi with the collection «Prospect Mira».
Description: the creative source of this collection is primarily love for their homeland, as well as the brutal beauty, speed, and design of Russian military aircraft. Ideologically, the collection goes back to historical military costumes.
2nd place – Kristina Kolp with the collection "Loyalty to the Motherland".
Description: Love and Loyalty to the Motherland becomes stronger when we know the past of our ancestors, the history of our country. The great victories of the past years and the exploits of heroes today serve as an example of valor and loyalty to the Motherland. To be a patriot, to honor the memory of fallen heroes means to defend Russia today and in the future. Collection «Loyalty to the Motherland» – for modern girls who want to emphasize their patriotism, respect for the history of their homeland, love for Russia.
3rd place – Anastasia Filippova with the collection "Shadows on asphalt".
Description: to create a collection Anastasia was inspired by a story told by her mother, who lived in Semipalatinsk. The story was about testing nuclear weapons at a local test site. The topic did not leave her indifferent, because pressing the red button can lead to a monstrous catastrophe. The models used reflective elements and original prints depicting the Semipalatinsk test. This collection is a protest against nuclear weapons. Preserving peace on earth is our most important job.
The guests of the final were: Svetlana Khorkina, Igor Butman, Oksana Fedorova, Katya Dobryakova, Marina Demchenk, as well as representatives of the Ministry of Defense and leading media.
JSC «Voentorg» and the brand «Russian Army» congratulate the designers on their victory and wish them success!
Photos: provided by the organizers