The conference "Store Management-2017" will be held in June
From June 21 to 23, Moscow will host a large all-Russian practical conference «Store Management-2017». This is an annual training event for owners and directors of small and medium-sized stores, as well as small retail chains.
Leading Russian experts in the field of retail trade will make presentations and master classes and tell the conference participants about all aspects of managing a modern retail enterprise. The reports will cover such topics as:
- - how to find and hire the best sellers;
- - what to teach them and how to control their work;
- - how to increase sales due to sales techniques in the trading floor;
- - how to set up a merchandising system to maximize sales;
- - strict management in the store – how to make everyone work efficiently;
- - low-budget marketing tools for the operation of the store;
- - 100% procurement: how to get the most favorable conditions from suppliers;
- - how to increase the average check in the store;
- - how to implement a set of anti-crisis measures for the survival of the store;
- - how to optimize work with the budget;
- - seasonality in the work of the store: how to sell in low season.
In addition to the reports, the conference participants will also have active professional communication, exchange of experience and a large number of new useful acquaintances during the networking session.
Discounts are provided when buying tickets in advance.
You can view the conference program and buy a ticket on the websitehttps://goo.gl/dswnMT .