Down jacket LAPLANGER Chester Nordic Goose
Chester NORDIC GOOSE is a stylish and warm down jacket up to -45 degrees. The fabric of the top of the down jacket is Nordic. This nylon fabric with the effect of "memory" and dirt-repellent impregnation, specially designed for the conditions of the north, does not "oak and rustle" in the cold, breathes, lightweight and durable.
- The jacket has 2 internal and 6 external insulated pockets with Velboa fur.
- A warm inner pocket for a phone with an external entrance.
- Additional insulation of the back and shoulder area with high-tech material Thermium.
- The hood with a fringe of natural fur of the northern raccoon or silver fox can be unfastened.
- Hood adjustment in two directions.
- Retroreflective elements.
- Warm cuffs.
- Two-lock zipper.
- Lightweight windproof skirt.
- Comfortable inner collar.
- Withstands temperatures up to -45 degrees.
- The length on the back of the product is 89 cm.
- The temperature regime depends, among other things, on the individual physiology of a person.
The edge of the raccoon or silver fox.
Olive, dark blue, black, graphite, wine