Conference "Production. Are we setting a rhythm or adjusting?"
On March 1, 2018, within the framework of the International Economic Forum of the Fashion Industry, a specialized conference "Production" will be held. Are we setting a rhythm or adjusting?» Moderator: Roman Gerasimov, TV presenter, business coach.
Speeches are planned in the plenary session:
- Evgeny Ryzhov Director of the Department for the Development of Domestic Trade, Light Industry and Legalization of Product Turnover of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation;
- Sergey Movchan – Vice-Governor of St. Petersburg;
- Elgiz Kachaev Chairman of the Committee for the Development of Entrepreneurship and Consumer Market of St. Petersburg;
- Maxim Maksin Chairman of the Committee on Industrial Policy and Innovation of St. Petersburg;
- Alexander Kruglik – President of JSC "Roslegprom» and others.
The main topic for discussion will be the problems of leading enterprises and startups. The conference participants will touch upon the issues of raw materials and import substitution, the competitiveness of domestic producers in the Russian market, as well as the possibility of exporting domestic products. The topic of state support of production, ways of mutually beneficial relations between the state and business will not remain aside.
The conference starts at 10:30.
Full information about the conference and other events The Economic Forum of the Fashion Industry can be obtained on the website.
We are waiting for you at the exhibition "Fashion Industry" from March 1 to March 4, 2018!